Looking at the new Catalogue 60 from Phil Pirages I note on the front and back covers two more leaves from a fine 14th-century Bible from Perugia(?) that was apparently dispersed by Goodspeed's bookshop, Boston, c.1935.
Pirages has the first leaves, each with a historiated initial, of Jeremiah (item 302) and Baruch (item 303), and text leaves from Jeremiah (item 400).
Other leaves, all also from the Old Testament Prophets, are:
- Cambridge, MA, Harvard, Houghton Lib., MS. Typ. 30 (III Esdras and Tobit)
- olim New York, NY, Phyllis and Howard Goodhart (de Ricci, p. 1680), now in a private collection (Job)
- olim London, Christie's, 19 Nov. 2003, lot 17 (Daniel)
- Hanover, NH, Dartmouth College, Rauner Library, MS. 2280 (Joel, Amos, Zephaniah, Haggai)
- Los Angeles, CA, UCLA, Rouse Collection, MS 4 (Maccabess I and II)