Sunday 13 June 2021

Email notifications for this site

There is no new blogpost this weekend, because "Feedburner", the system used by this site to send email notifications of new posts, is being discontinued, and so I have had to spend some time setting up an alternative service, using "Follow.it".

I think that I have successfully moved the email adddresses of all subscribers to the new system, but it is possible that there will be glitches. If you are seeing this message after Sunday 13 June 2021, and have not had the email or RSS notification that you were previously used to receiving, please let me know (blogspot@manuscripts.org.uk), and I will investigate.

Hopefully I'll be back with a normal blogpost next weekend ...

1 comment:

  1. Peter-

    Thanks for continuing to maintain this blog; it is always very interesting and I look forward to receiving it.

    ReplyDelete

** PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN YOUR COMMENT **

I may ignore and delete anonymous comments